No one wants to deal with an HVAC breakdown during cold weather. Unfortunately, these things always seem to occur on the coldest and most inconvenient times. When it happens, what are your options? Afraid you'll have to break into the Christmas funds to pay the bill? Do you try to survive the weekend and wait until the next business day? Are all the unanswered questions leaving you undecided? Do not sacrifice your family’s safety and comfort. Here are the facts:
1. Helms Heating & Air Conditioning has a Manager on-call every day, including holidays.
2. You can call our office telephone number, 704-821-6255, day or night.
3. All afterhours calls are received by a third-party answering service. These operators cannot provide advice or appointments. They will take your information and send it to the Helms Manager immediately.
4. The Manager will return calls in the order they are received. At that time, they will provide free basic troubleshooting tips or dispatch the next available Technician to your home.
5. The Manager will prioritize service requests based on the need. A customer with only one heating source will take precedence over one with multiple heating sources.
6. Our annual Maintenance Agreement customers always receive priority service. No matter how busy we are, service will be scheduled within 24 hours of their call.
7. Helms Heating & Air does not charge “emergency fees” for nights, weekends, or holidays. Our afterhours rates are the same as during normal business hours.
8. Helms Heating & Air does not outsource our afterhours service calls. The familiar voices and faces of our Office Staff, Managers, and Technicians are the same you can expect nights and weekends.
9. Our Technicians service all brands of heating and cooling equipment.
If you need an emergency repair, contact the heating and air conditioning professionals at Helms Heating & Air Conditioning by calling 704-821-6255.